Legal Resources Foundation Trust (LRF) is a national non-profit Civil Society Organization (CSO) founded in 1993 and is registered under the Trustees Perpetual Succession Act (Cap 164) in August 2000. Its vision is ‘A Just and Equitable Society’. LRF promotes access to justice through human rights education, research, and policy advocacy, and is currently in the third year of implementing its Strategic Plan 2019-2023.
Legal Resources Foundation Trust is in the process of pre-qualifying service providers for a variety of services across the country where it undertakes programmatic interventions. Consequently, LRF wishes to call for Expression of Interest (EoI) from interested service providers to help facilitate this process. Please take note that this process offers an opportunity to engage with the organization for the next two years of our Strategic Plan, and therefore, competitiveness of the costs/ rates, as well as quality service provision would be critical in this process. The organisation commits itself to an open, transparent, and independent process, and therefore, will interact with the service providers at each stage of this process. For additional information, including on how to apply, please log into the organisation’s website on: www.lrf-kenya.or.ke
Deadline: Friday 18th June 2021
HOW TO APPLY
- Read and understand the Tender document before you submit your application.
- Indicate CLEARLY on the TENDER FORM the proper CODE of the product/ service you wish to bid for supply. A service provider may submit application for more than one product/ item/ service.
- Mark clearly on the LEFT-HAND CORNER of the TENDER ENVELOPE the proper CODE of the product/item/ service you are submitting a bid for.
- If sending via email, indicate the code on the email subject.
- Attach on the envelope a copy of proof of payment of KES 3,000 being the tendering FEE amount.
- Duly filled forms to be delivered to our offices or sent via email to email@example.com
NOTE: Information received shall be kept confidential and shall only be used for the purpose of pre-qualification.
The application form may be obtained from our offices between 0900hrs to 0400hrs from Monday to Friday or downloaded from our website www.lrf-kenya.or.ke/career/ The tender fee MUST be paid via Lipa Na Mpesa PAYBILL. Our Business Number is 880100 and our Account Number is 1451490103. The transaction details must be printed and attached on the envelope or scanned together with other documentation upon submission.
Submission Deadline: Friday 18th June 2021
The Procurement Committee
Legal Resources Foundation Trust,
Flamingo Towers 1st Flr, Upper Hill,
P.O BOX 34720-00100 Nairobi.